Thursday, January 21, 2010

Writing Season!

Hey! How have you all enjoyed your winters?

For us Texans is cooler than we're used to and it's just getting colder! BUT, it's perfect weather for writing and we've been doing heaps! At night the lamp stays on till 10 at least and sometimes even 11 (NOT a good practice I've learned). Melody and I have been fighting over who will read Christi's next sentence first and I believe we give her just enough time to think up another!

I finished the writing process of another book which, for now, I've named JOY. I always have been bad about deciding on a name but with continued prayer I'm always given the perfect title.

I've also joined goodreads.com and writing.com. So I've met some of you and look forward to continuing God's work through these sites.

As I'll be turning 18 on the 31st I am finalizing all what I need to get done to graduate which, Lord willing, will be in July.

On the business end, we're in the process of setting up a Print-On-Demand store and finishing book formats.

His Pen,
Faith Elizabeth

1 comment:

  1. Praying God's blessings for the
    noble endeavor 'Literary Maidens'
    is taking!

    ReplyDelete