Thursday, March 31, 2011

How does POD sound?

We are in the process of purchasing a domain for Literary Maidens Publishing at last!  What are your ideas for a domain name?  Please comment with your choice:

A.  www.lmpublishing.com (or .org, .net, .info?)
B.  www.literarymaidens.com
C.  www.lmpbooks.com
D.  Other

After we have a domain name chosen and a new website set up and running, we will be publishing our books via Print On Demand (POD).  How does a yummy *real* paperback or hardback novel sound?? :-D

We'll keep you posted!

6 comments:

  1. B is the best on your list. Can't wait to see y'all sometime in the near future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too like B best! And I'm excited to be able to buy some real live books (and probably write about them on my blog, if it's OK)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My vote is for B. Org., .net, or .com all work for me so I think it's just your personal choice :)

    Have a blessed day in Him,
    Maiden Princess

    ReplyDelete
  4. A or B sounds best. I don't think it matters whether you do org, net, or com, but org and net have a sort of 'international' feel to it.

    ReplyDelete